EMS therapy is used by Physiotherapists, Sports scientists, Biokineticists and private individuals worldwide for muscle building, toning, recovery, injuries, spasms, and atrophy.
The Multi-SPORTS has 2 channels which can run 4 skin electrodes allowing 2 Muscle groups to be stimulated at the same time.
It also has 18 built in programmes for ease of use, some of which are phased for a complete muscle exercise sequence. Suitable for muscle building/toning, rehabilitation, recovery and endurance building. It also has 3 built in Massage programmes for lactic acid removal, warm up and general muscle tension/pain release.
15 Preset EMS programmes
3 Preset MASSAGE programmes
3 Customisable programmes to set up your own treatment plan
60 Intensity levels
Medical practioners lock programme option
Medical Aid Nappi Code 220433001
Model: Multi-SPORTS 2 in 1
36 month warranty
The Multi-SPORTS gives you the power to manage any muscle related condition or pain and as it is small and portable so you can use it anywhere at any time. It is also used by most physiotherapists, biokineticists and sports scientists worldwide and recommended by them for home use.
Use the EMS programmes for:
• Muscle strengthening/building
• Mass muscle contraction to improve muscle recovery
• Lipocytes To help stimulate the subcutaneous deposits of fat
• Warm up before starting strenuous activity
• Disuse atrophy (muscle wasting)
• Restricted range of motion such as sprains
• Joint and ligament repair or reconstruction
• Knee cartilage injury (chrondomalacia patella)
• Stroke and spinal damage
• The re-education of partial nerve damaged muscle groups
• For relaxation of spastic muscles
• Post-operative care to improve blood flow in selected muscles
• The maintenance of range of motion
• Increasing circulation to specific areas
• Muscle toning to improve blood circulation and capillary bed density
• Can be used in conjunction with weights to increase muscle mass
Use the MASSAGE programmes for:
• Muscle tension release which is often caused by pain or stress
• Recovery after strenuous excise
• Releasing muscle spasms and increasing circulation
EMS can be used as a training tool and as a beautifying tool.
Impulses are generated and delivered through electrodes on the skin directly above the muscles to be stimulated.
The impulses cause the muscles to contract, so the result is similar to the actual movement of the muscles. It’s the 21st century training method.
Achieve optimal body fat.
It is an effective strengthening workout as it transforms how the body uses up calories so is a very effective tool for weight loss and fat removal.
The electrodes can be placed directly on the body to each important muscle group and the intensity adjusted
The electric impulses work on the muscles directly, there is no pressure on the joints.
With electrostimulation, the muscles selected can be given a very intense workout. This workout can be customized to develop specific qualities depending on the program selected: endurance, strength or resistance.
• To speed up recovery after an intense workout and limit aches and pains.
• To prevent injuries, for example twisted ankles, by reinforcing certain muscles (in this case the peroneal muscles).
• To relieve pain, for example tendon problems or muscle contraction problems.
Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS), also known as neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMS) is the elicitation of muscle contraction using electric impulses. EMS has received increasing attention in the last few years because of its potential to serve as a strength training tool for healthy subjects and athletes, a rehabilitation and preventive tool for partially or totally immobilized patients, a testing tool for evaluating the neural and/or muscular function in vivo, and a post-exercise recovery tool for athletes.
The use of EMS has been cited by sports scientists as a complementary technique for sports training and published research is available on the results obtained EMS can be used as a training, therapeutic, and cosmetic tool. In medicine, EMS is used for rehabilitation purposes, for instance in physical therapy in the prevention of disuse muscle atrophy which can occur for example after musculoskeletal injuries such as damage to bones, joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons. This is distinct from (TENS), in which an electric current is used for pain therapy.
Because of the effect that strengthened and toned muscles have on appearance (a stronger muscle has larger cross-section), EMS is also used by a niche of practitioners for aesthetics goals.
Comes with 4xlong term skin electrodes, 2xdual lead wires, battery and comprehensive instructions
We are so confident that you will be more than satisfied with the quality and performance of the Multi-SPORTS as so many others have been worldwide that we offer a money back guarantee. All we ask is that you give it a fair trial of at least 14 days and if after that you wish to return it you can do so provided it is in 100% resalable condition and you return it within 30 days of purchase. All we will deduct off your purchase price is the cost of the electrodes, battery and delivery were applicable.
8 x Duel Lead Wire
ROOVJOY 50x50mm hypoallergenic aqueous long term reusable skin electrodes are one of the best electrodes available. Plus, they are low allergy and ideal for people with sensitive skin.
50 x 50mm x4 R60.00
ROOVJOY 100x50mm hypoallergenic aqueous long term reusable skin electrodes are one of the best electrodes available. Plus, they are low allergy and ideal for people with sensitive skin.
100 x 50mm x4 R110.00